October 08, 2020 3 min read 7 Comments
Did you know that women spend on average 17 minutes each morning trying to find an outfit to wear? For those mornings where you don't have time to spare (or you just want to relax and enjoy your coffee), a jumpsuit is the perfect solution. You look effortlessly chic and put-together, yet your outfit only took a couple of minutes to decide upon.
With the decision to wear a jumpsuit, 80% of your outfit is done. For the other 20% we’ve got you covered. We styled our Comfy Jumpsuit 7 ways - from cozy casual, to dressed up for date night, this wardrobe staple does it all with ease.
Accessories are a minimalist wardrobe staple. They can change up an outfit with minimal effort and without having to invest in more clothing. Naomi styled her Comfy Jumpsuit with a statement headband and earrings for a softer elegant look, then switched the shoes for a chunky black shoe and added a necklace for an edgier look. The takeaway? Accessories are an easy way to transform an outfit and do more with your wardrobe. For more tips on this, checkout our “7 Tips to Get the Most Out of Your Wardrobe” blog post.
This cozy look screams fall. You can never go wrong with a light jacket, black booties, and a scarf to complete any fall outfit.
For an everyday work look, Jen styled the Comfy Jumpsuit with a blazer, belt, and bag. Blazers are one of the simplest ways to make a basic look more professional, making them one of our favourite workwear essentials.
Jumpsuits are a great alternative to a dress. They can be much more comfortable, but with the same sophistication. This is a good time to pull out any statement jewelry you’ve been waiting to wear, as it will make a big difference in dressing up the look.
For a more casual look, we styled the jumpsuit with a jean jacket and sneakers. This effortlessly cool look is perfect for a chill fall day running errands or grabbing coffee.
For those extra chilly days, grab a beanie and a chunky knit sweater to throw over your jumpsuit and you’re good to go.
Another great example of using accessories to elevate your look. Adding a leather belt adds texture to the look and accentuates the waist. The full black look leaves room to do something fun with your shoes to add interest to the outfit.
May 24, 2022 3 min read 1 Comment
Does the thought of wearing bike shorts conjure up instant fear? Or does it remind you of a time past that you don’t want to revisit?
Us too.You’re not alone in struggling to style women’s biker shorts for who you are today. If you’re over 30 years of age, you’ll likely recall a time when women’s bike shorts were *it*. Here are 6 ways to style biker shorts for your wardrobe today.
April 20, 2022 4 min read
Are you Familiar with Fashion Revolution Week?
It’s the week that brings together the world’s largest fashion activism movement for seven days of action surrounding the anniversary of the Rana Plaza factory collapse. In this post we'll give you 8 Tips on how to be a part of The Fashion Revolution.